Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Kooky for Owls...

Quirky Owl

I have to warn you...

I've gone a little bit KOOKY for OWLS!

The rest of the world seems to have been "Owl Crazy" for several years now...

And I've refused to get on the bandwagon.

Not because I don't like owls. Quite the opposite. In fact I love them.

But I like to do my own thing, not just follow the trends of others.

Only then I made an owl... and another... and another...

There are at least 12 owls currently scattered around my desk - in various stages of completion...

And I'm sitting here mentally choosing the yarns for my next one!

Obsessed much???

Quirky Owl

2 comments:

oopsudroppedthis said...

You are so creative! This little owl is adorable.

Gywnna said...

This little guy is really cute. I can see the attraction!