Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Moving On.

To Do List

Working my way through the Christmas list...

Checking off item number one - the snails are done!

Ziggy Scarf.

Item number two is the red Ziggy Lace Scarf.

Free online pattern available here.

I'd have liked to make it a few inches longer, but I ran out of yarn. 

So I'm hoping to be able to add a little to the length during the blocking process.

The scarf is off having a quick soak, then I'll pin her out for a bit of a stretch.

Really looking forward to seeing how the lace blocks up.

Here's a before shot of the stitch pattern for you:

Ziggy Scarf.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You're doing well on your list & that's a very pretty scarf you've made :)

I always end up running out of yarn which is quite annoying because I'm desperately trying to de-stash, so you buy more to finish it but don't use that all up and then voila! You've got *more* yarn haha!

Merry Christmas :)