Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Winner Announced

Thought you might like to take a peek at the entries for the Frilled Neck Lizard Challenge...

Fancy the Frilled Neck Lizard

The one that stole my heart was this one, by Deb:

Fancy the Frilled Neck Lizard

I love how terrified the Poor Lizard looks... to be having his tail pulled by a toddler!

Turns out that Deb has a wonderful sense of adventure - and she has chosen a Most Unusual design for our November Knitting Challenge... but you'll have to wait a few more weeks before I can tell you about it.

Believe me - it WILL be worth the wait!

1 comment:

Knitting Patterns for Babies said...

Frilled Neck Lizard is so cute! I could not imagine how you work with this kind of craft. This design is unusual and adorable! Perfect to start your lizard craft collection.