Friday, October 19, 2012

Preparing for November...

November Challenge

As you know, in my group over on Ravelry, we have a new challenge each month...

(Anyone is welcome to join in the fun - just pop on over.)

At the beginning of the month I offer a pattern for a particular project. Everyone makes their items, then posts photos when they are done. I choose my favourite - and the winner tells me what to design for the following month...

I've had so much fun working on these designs... and I'm really EXCITED about the upcoming November Challenge...

In the top photo you can see my swatching...

And in the photos below I have started on the piece... trying to avoid tangles!

November Challenge

November Challenge

So, I want to know what you think it is...

Because I think NO ONE will be able to guess correctly...

Go on and prove me wrong! I'd love you to!

And as a clue: here's a sneak peek of the sketch.

November Challenge


7 comments:

Judie said...

Either a multi-coloured octopus or a hot air balloon with a face.

Marlene said...

It's a hot air balloon!

Robyn said...

I just LOVE your colour combo!

AimeeWrites said...

Either a hot air balloon or a light bulb...

Loren said...

My first thought was "it's a kite" but I think it is Elmer the Elephant.

Deb said...

How exciting!

laughing purple goldfish said...

NOT an octopus...

NOT a hot air balloon...

NOT a light bulb...

NOT a kite...

Elmer the Elephant would look awesome - but NO

Keep guessing!