Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Little Mermaid Needs a NAME...

Mermaid

Here she is...

Based on yesterday's progress photo, were you expecting a mermaid???

I had all sorts of guesses yesterday - a turtle, a worm, a butterfly, a grasshopper, a praying mantis, a dragonfly, Craig Thompson (an Aussie politician)... and someone even suggested I was working on a spermatozoa (you're TERRIBLE Geraldine!!!!)

And well done Desertnetti - you correctly guessed it - a mermaid... and you too, Alyssa!


Not quite sure what her name will be as yet...

I want her to be "SOMEONE the SOMETHING Mermaid" but I haven't quite worked out those details...

Open to any and all suggestions - just fire away!

(and Geraldine - you need to keep it NOICE!)


Mermaid            Mermaid






16 comments:

MrsKiwiYeti said...

Amazing! You are so talented :} How about Millie or Meredith, the Magnificent Mermaid!

Anonymous said...

Madeline Mermaid. She looks great. I hope I get to the point I can make the same.

AnnetteB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnnetteB said...

How about "Molly the Modest Mermaid" (she is wearing a top after all) Oh, and she is so so cute!

Asa-Marie said...

Violet the Seadance Mermaid or Sia the Seadance Mermaid...can't decide! Can't believe it was a mermaid - I was stumped!

Wards said...

Marlene the Magical

Oceanna the Merry

Wards said...

Cyan the silly mermaid... That ones from my 7 yr old... Her name is Cyan...

Anonymous said...

Maggie the Raggie....just because her hair is made of "rags"

She is super cute and you did an awesome job, bravo!

Twigwoman said...

Esmerelda the Rasta Mermaid!!!

laughing purple goldfish said...

some fabulous suggestions there - keep them coming...

at the moment I'm loving the ides of including RAGGEDY in her name

Neen said...

She is beautiful! I love the hair!! Can't think of a name though :)

Jo said...

Roweena the Raggedy rascal of the sea!

Alyssa said...

I have no clue for a name, but I LOVE the hair! :)

Loren said...

Vivi the Vixen of the Sea

Dee and Kato said...

She looks like a Magda to me so...Magda, the Gypsy Mermaid or Raven, the Magical Mermaid.

Ali said...

I love her! She looks very bohemian. How about the name
rhapsody, after the Queen song.
Ali x