Friday, April 13, 2012

Oops...

Forgot to mention that I was going to take a Little Break over Easter...

School Holidays always throw me for a bit of a loop. I get so used to My Little Routine, with just Charlotte and I - and it really messes up our habits when the older kids are home!

I've been putting some time into finishing off my 2012 IntNatCroMo Freeform CAL piece...

Not all of these pieces are stitched in place yet, but I finally have a feel for how the finished Wall Art might look.

And YES... Those ARE my toes you see in the photo. Standing on the table to try and get the perfect shot.

The things I do for you!

IMG_2379

2 comments:

Gillp said...

I like the idea of including your toes to give some indication of the size of the piece, it's a lot bigger than I first thought! Well done xx

laughing purple goldfish said...

Gillp - thanks! I guess the toes really do serve a purpose in the photo, even if it is just to gain some perspective