Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Time Out from Those Grannies

IMG_0714

Thanks for all your messages of support during my "Tension Crisis"...

On one hand, I hate to hear of friends having problems with their own projects... but then again, it's very reassuring to know that I am not the Only One who has these issues - and that it happens to ALL of us at some point!

In the meantime, I've decided to take a little bit of a breather - a time out, if you will, from the Charity Blanket. The plan is to distract myself with another project, and come back to the Blanket when I feel refreshed.

IMG_0705

So I'm working up another Jerry Giraffe. This one, in more traditional giraffe colours, will be a gift for a newborn.

Baby Isabella was born less than a week ago, to Mr Goldfish's cousin. She has the most amazing crop of hair on her head... dark and thick and silky soft. It always fascinates me to see babies with so much hair. My own kids have been almost bald until the age of about two years, so the furry babies really are a novelty - and I can't help but stroke their soft heads over and over again.

IMG_0710

No comments: