Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Callipo the Very Naughty Monkey

IMG_0874


For the longest time, this little guy has been dancing around inside my head with those stripey arms and legs...

And now he's finally here. Hooked into life.

I call him Callipo.

Callipo the Very Naughty Monkey.

Pattern will be released for sale soon - I'm thinking March 2012.

What do you think of him?

If you were to make one of your own, what would yours look like?

Do you have the perfect yarn in your stash? Or would it be a fabulous excuse to shop for something new?

IMG_0868

3 comments:

Margaret said...

This monkey is so adorable!!
Margaret
Two in the Nest

Unknown said...

I love the colors and I love the striped arms and legs! If I were to be totally honest, I would make the top of his head rounded instead of squared off. I think he would look more monkey-like that way. Otherwise, he's adorable!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love him! I would not change one thing about him. He is perfect! :)