Wednesday, May 6, 2009

mismatched may

Check out the fabulous challenge this month over at the Oddballs group on Ravelry...

They're calling it 'mismatched may' and the idea is to knit or crochet a pair of whatever you like... socks, gloves, earmuffs... there has even been some discussion about whether a brassiere counts as a pair... I'm fascinated to see what people are working on there!!!

Anyway, the idea is that you make your pair... but they don't match... a bit like fraternal twins...

So I am working on a pair of sock made from crazy yarn... there's even a snippet of fun fur in there!

here's the progress to date:

progress 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh can't wait to see the finished product, what fun. How are you liking crocheting socks? it's on my To-Do-List

Sandra said...

It's on my to-do list too!. Now that I've seen your progress looking so fine maybe I should find a way to jump into it. And definitely I will do me a mismatch pair some day.

Great job!